Tuesday, May 06, 2014

More Yoga! 8-Week Session Begins Wed, 5/7

In the past couple weeks, I may have implied that stink bugs find rolled-up, unused Yoga mats to be particularly cozy nests for sleeping and procreating.  I may have implied that rolled-up, unused Yoga mats may be the reason why there are so many stink bugs.

I may be wrong about that.

But, really, why risk it?

Time to dust off your trusty mat and join us for Yoga!

PEACEFUL HANDS YOGA
with Hamiltons Day Spa
Orange, VA

Mondays & Wednesdays
4:30 p.m. ~ Level 1
6:00 p.m. ~ Level 1/Level 2

MORE SPRING YOGA
8-Week Session
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
thru
Monday, June 30, 2014

(We WILL have classes on Memorial Day, May 26.)


$120 ~ Unlimited Classes
$72 ~ Any 8 Classes During The Session
$13 ~ Single Drop-In Class


General Information on my classes, studio directions, etc. can be found here.


I know that summer activities take their toll on other routines ... still, I hope you'll find time to unroll your mat with us.  


And, YES ... our 7th Annual YogaPalooza is on its way in July & August!

No comments: