Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NO Yoga in Orange ~ Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014

It's said that the Eskimos have 50 different words for "snow." Not surprisingly, Sanskrit, and the ancient Yogis of India, have none.

I have one ... (usually spoken with an exclamation point).


SNOW!


There will be no Yoga Class today, Wednesday, February 12, 2014.

I'm not sure exactly when the snow will start ... but, I'd rather be cautious than stupid. (And, as much as I love you all -- I really do -- I'm not sure I'm ready for a studio sleep-over tonight.) I also want you to have time this afternoon for any last-minute storm preparations.

Then, settle in, stay safe ... and I'll hope to see you soon!


We'll extend the session accordingly.

If you're dreaming of warm weather and springtime, my baseball bones remind me that pitchers and catchers report this week. If you'd like to read my Valentine's Day post about one especially odd, especially tall pitcher ... with a perfectly "lovely" name ... it's on my "other" blog:


Click: Slim Love ~ A Valentine's Tale (Part 1) ... and ... "Along Comes Slim ..." (Part 2)


You can always reach me by email at jackie@peacefulhands.com


Stay Cozy & Warm!

Namasté
Jackie

No comments: