Monday, August 26, 2013

Yoga Classes On Break ~ New Session Begins 9/4

Just a quick reminder, that Yoga Classes are on a little "end of summer break" this week.

A new eight-week Yoga session will begin on Wednesday, September 4, 2013. 

(More info on the new session coming later this week.)

Thank you all for making our 6th Annual YogaPalooza summer session so wonderful! We had a record number of classes -- 17 -- over the past few weeks, and I'm so grateful for everyone who took some time this summer to unroll their mat with me.  A deep bow of gratitude to SANDY who attended every single class, and to SUSIE and BILLY who each just missed one over the summer.

I look forward to seeing you all in September!

In the meantime, if you need something to fill your Yoga break -- Get Smarter, Get Peaceful, and Get Bears!

On my baseball blog, I recently posted an article that has precious little baseball in it, but included links to online ways to strengthen your brain and to meditate in just one minute.  Both links are well worth the visit.  But, most of all, I encourage you to take a little time in your day, to visit the Wildlife Center of Virginia's CRITTER CAM which currently features 16 bear cubs! They will definitely make you smile.

Find all the links on my blog post here.

Bear Cubs on the Wildlife Center Critter Cam ...
You'll find the link to the cam and to other things you can do on your Yoga Break, here.

Enjoy the rest of the summer and I hope to see you soon!  Namaste!

No comments: