Friday, November 23, 2012

Orange Yoga ~ A New Home!

Ganesha has arrived to banish obstacles. The bells have arrived so class can start.
We're just waiting for you & your Yoga mat!

Yes ... it's official (finally!) 

Peaceful Hands Yoga in Orange has a new home!

Beginning with our December 19 class, we will be located at 307A Madison Road in the historic Silk Mill Building, Orange, Virginia.

I'm hopeful that our new home will give us a bit more room to spread out, a nicer space, and better ventilation and temperature.  While no space is perfect (or so I am told), I hope this will become a sacred space for you to share your Yoga with me each week.

We'll be sharing space with Hamilton's Day Spa -- our studio is at the back of the spa.  So, you'll park in the central Silk Mill lot and come through the Day Spa front door (next door to the florist and physical therapy office).

We'll continue to have class in our current Byrd Street location until the 19th. 


Lots of floor space so you can stretch out without knocking your neighbor over!

 

Yes, even a window (which overlooks the Silk Mill Restaurant Courtyard).
I'll be getting shades or a window treatment, so that we may be open to the sky
or quiet in our private cocoon during our classes.
(But, that may not be completed until the new year.)


And, the ocean wall I've always wanted! There should be ample wall space for everyone
to flip over and kick up our legs from time to time.
 
 
I hope this will become an inviting and sacred space for your Yoga journey.
I hope that it feels like home. 

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. You can post your comment here, email me at peacefulhands (at) gmail.com or call me at 540-672-9528.  Thank you for being part of my Yoga family!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Jackie, it's beautiful! Can't wait to see it.