Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Day With The Dalai Lama

Last week, His Holiness the Dalai Lama visited Charlottesville, Virginia.  I was fortunate to be able to attend both of the events where he spoke.



I took lots of notes, because remembering the things that people say can get in the way of the experience. I have a tendency to forget. It's much easier for me to just write down the things I want to remember.

I posted a few short reports on my "other" blog: Baseball, Yoga, Life ... (and me).

But, I wanted to include the links here as well ...

In Part 1 of my "Day with the Dalai Lama", the Dalai Lama talks about happiness and the benefits of being positive.  Click here.

In Part 2, His Holiness discusses cricket, exposes my baseball-watching habits, recommends a good night's sleep, and inspires my cat Stevie.  Click here.

There is a Part 3 coming soon ... and it will include a discussion on comfortable and fashionable footwear ... so be sure to check back.

And, you can always sign up to receive posts from this blog ... and from my "other" Baseball & Yoga blog ... via email. A sign-up form is on every page.

Namaste!

No comments: