Monday, January 09, 2012

NO Yoga In Madison on Monday, January 9.

There will be no Yoga Class in Madison tonight, Monday, JANUARY 9, 2012.

I'm so very sorry! I have a bit of a stomach bug and while I look forward to sharing yoga with you ... I certainly don't want to share germs with you!

Our WINTER SESSION in Madison will now begin NEXT Monday, January 16, 2012. I hope you'll hang in there for one more week!

(Please note: Madison schools are closed next Monday for the MLK, Jr. holiday, but the school is working to arrange a way for us to get in the building so that we may have class on the 16th. Please assume that class is "on" for next Monday, unless you hear otherwise from me.)

This class cancellation is only for Madison ... classes in Orange are "on" as scheduled this Wednesday (at least I'm sure hoping so!).

I hope you will take time to unroll your mat and bring a bit of yoga into your day.  I always say "Be Gentle With Yourself."  Now, I'm trying to practice that myself.  Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: