Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yoga In Orange ~ Fall Session Begins 9/7

The Fall Session of Yoga in Orange & Madison has arrived!

After a summer of thunderstorms and earthquakes and hurricanes and -- hopefully -- some rest and relaxation as well, I'm looking forward to seeing you when our Yoga Sessions resume.


Yoga In Orange

Begins Wednesday, September 7

at Peaceful Hands Yoga Studio

145 Byrd Street in Orange, Virginia


This 8-week session is scheduled to run from September 7 thru October 26.

Two classes every Wednesday ... at 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.

Class Fees: $12/class or take the entire session and you'll get a nice discount ... just $64 for the session. As always, your first class with me is free, so if you're curious, please do drop in and try out a class.

My classes are designed to support all levels of yoga -- from the very new beginner to the very active and advanced student. We all do what feels nice and we work into a place of comfort and bliss.

And, I haven't forgotten my Madison Yoga Friends -- your new session in Madison begins on Monday, September 12. I'll formalize that 8-week session soon and will post the dates as soon as I have them. Stay Tuned!

For general information ... including studio directions, what to bring, what to expect, etc. just click: 2011 General Yoga Info.

Or, feel free to email me here or call me at 540.672.9528.

I hope to see you soon!

No comments: