Friday, May 27, 2011

No Madison Yoga on Memorial Day, 5/30

There will be no yoga classes in Madison, Virginia on Memorial Day, 5/30.

Classes in Orange are "on" for Wednesday.

I hope you'll take time to enjoy the first weekend of "summer" outside and the summer energy that infuses you with sunny warmth and power on the inside.

Classes in Madison are continuing on Mondays through June. Then we'll take a break until Labor Day. Classes in Orange continue through the summer. I hope you'll be able to unroll your mat with me during these precious summer days.

For more info on our current Monday yoga schedule in Madison, VA click here.

For more info on our current Wednesday yoga schedule in Orange, VA click here.

And, click here for general information about my classes, including schedules, fees, directions, and the like.

Or, you can always email me here or call 540-672-9528.

I hope to see you in the sunshine! Namaste

No comments: