Sunday, March 01, 2009

No Meditation On Sunday, March 1

There will be no Meditation Practice on Sunday, March 1.

I have no idea when all this snow and sleet is supposed to start falling. I have no idea when or if the roads might get slippery. It seems fine now, but I don't know what it will be doing at 6:00 p.m.

I often think that the point of my own meditation practice is to point out to me all that I don't know. And, the weather, and how it will unfold between 5 and 6 p.m., this evening is something I really don't know.

So, rather than have us all fret about whether we should plan to go to meditation this evening, let's plan instead to practice our meditation together -- in spirit -- from the warmth of our homes.

I hope you are warm and cozy, no matter what the weather, and I hope to see you at the next practice -- Sunday, March 15.

No comments: