Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ahhh ... Massage!

Is it time to ease out some old 2oo8 aches and pains? Ease stiff joints & muscles? Soothe the mind? Or relax from the stress of the world? Perhaps a massage can help.

I'm a Certified Massage Therapist, in practice since 2002. My specialties include Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, Myofascial Release, Ayurvedic Massage, and Hot Stones. Most often I blend these techniques to create a unique therapy that is specially tailored to the specific needs of my client. I blend my own natural oils using Ayurvedic techniques and my hot stones are cared for and used based on ancient Ayurvedic practices.

LOCATION: My studio is in downtown Madison, Virginia -- one block off of Main Street at 108 Schoolhouse Road, in the Perl Bldg. My studio is Suite 102-D (upstairs).

HOURS: I offer massage Tuesdays thru Fridays, and every other Saturday (basically whenever I'm not teaching yoga). I'm happy to try to work around your schedule, if you need to come in before or after work.

FEES:
One Hour -- $55 (add $10 for hot stones)
90 Min -- $75 (add $10 for hot stones)
30 Min -- $35
Cash/Checks only, please. No credit cards.

I'm happy to answer any questions about my massage and how it might help your specific conditions or needs. You may email me at peacefulhands (at) gmail.com or call me at 540-672-9528. Thank you!

No comments: