Monday, March 03, 2008

Yoga Make-Up Class Policy

Just a quick reminder for you, regarding the make-up policy for my Madison and Orange yoga classes.

If you're registered for the 8-week session at either Madison or Orange, you may make-up any missed classes by attending a class at the other site. That is, Madison students may always drop-in at an Orange class, and Orange students may always drop-in at a Madison class.

No need to ask if it's ok to come to the other place -- you are always welcome. Be sure to check the website though to make sure that class is being held on any given day.

I do ask that you make-up your missed classes during the session. Or, if you miss the last class of the session, please make it up within a week or two.

And, remember, when you sign up for the 8-week session you save $32 off the regular class cost of $12 a class, so that's like getting nearly 3 classes free. So that gives you a bit of wiggle room in case you miss a class here or there and aren't able to make it up.

If you ever have any questions, please do let me know. Email me at peacefulhands (at) gmail.com or give me a call at 540-672-9528.

I hope you will make time in your schedule to make up your missed classes ... I want you to fill yourself up with all the yoga you can!

No comments: