Monday, March 17, 2008

Madison Spring Yoga Session Begins 3/17

The 8-week spring session of yoga in Madison will begin on Monday, March 17 and will run through Monday, May 12.

NOTE: There will be NO class on Monday, March 24.

Two classes are held at Wetsel Middle School in Madison on Mondays -- at 4:00 p.m. and at 5:30 p.m.

If there is bad weather, classes will be cancelled. I'll post same-day cancellations here on the blog, send an email, and I will also call those students who are registered for the session by 3:30 p.m. on those days. When in doubt, call me. 540/672-9528. We will extend the session accordingly.

For more information on class times/location/fees etc scroll down to previous messages or search this blog by clicking the label "Madison Yoga" at the bottom of this posting. Or contact me at peacefulhands (at) gmail.com or call 540/672-9528.

I know that as the days grow warm and inviting, it becomes hard to bring yourself inside and unroll your mat. But remember, just as your garden needs spring tending, so do you. I hope you'll join us!

No comments: