Friday, February 29, 2008

Email "oops"

It's hard to believe sometimes that I actually get paid to proofread other people's materials. Perhaps I should give the same close consideration to my own emails!

In the email I sent out this Leap Day morning -- the dates of the March 2008 Meditation practice were ... well ... half correct. Here are the FULLY correct dates:

Meditation Practice in the Orange Studio will be held on:

Sunday, March 2
Sunday, March 16


Practice is held on the first and third Sundays of the month at 5:00 p.m. at "Be Yoga" at Peaceful Hands Studio -- our Orange yoga space.

(If you didn't get today's email, but would like to be on my yoga email list which keeps you up-to-date on class cancellations and other things in Madison and Orange, please email me at peacefulhands (at) gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. And, keep checking the website too ... and I'll try to keep my dates straight!)

No comments: