Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Madison & Orange Yoga: Off The Week of April 9

Hi! Your search engine has directed you to a very, very old post on my website (from 2007!) I just realized that, for some reason, this single page is a favorite target of many search engines for people who are searching for news about Yoga & Massage in Orange & Madison, Virginia.

So, in my effort to outsmart the search engine ... I'm going to redirect you to the front page of my website, with all the latest YOGA & MASSAGE news.

Just click here to go to the front page for

(And if you're still interested in the original post from 2007 ... here it is ...)

Just a reminder ...

We will be on a yoga break during the week of April 9. There will be no yoga classes in Madison on April 9 and no yoga classes in Orange on April 11.

I hope you'll take some time to unroll your mat during the week. And, if the weather warms up, perhaps you can take a few moments to practice outside.

Enjoy the sunshine and the warming early days of spring, and take time to let your yoga practice warm you from the inside out!

Namasté

No comments: