Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring Massage & Yoga Schedule

In case you’re trying to keep track of my whereabouts (and sometimes I’m not even quite sure where I am at any given moment) ... here’s my spring schedule, effective March 1.

Yoga ...

MONDAYS ... Yoga in Madison. All-Levels Classes at 4:00 p.m. and at 5:30 p.m.

TUESDAYS ... Yoga in Culpeper at Namaste Yoga Studio. All-Levels Class at 10:00 a.m.

WEDNESDAYS ... Yoga in Orange. All-Levels Classes at 4:30 p.m. and at 6:00 p.m.

Private single and group Yoga Sessions available by appointment.

Massage ...

TUESDAYS thru FRIDAYS ... Appointments available in Orange or Madison office. (Tuesday appointments available after 1:00 p.m.)

SATURDAYS ... Appointments in Orange only.

And, don’t forget ... Sacred Stone and Hot Stone Massage is now available in my Orange office.

Private on-site sessions by appointment.

I hope to see you soon!

No comments: