Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Orange Yoga Begins March 7

Finally! I'm pleased to announce that I will begin an Orange yoga class on March 7.

Classes will be every Wednesday at 4:30 and at 6:00 p.m. They will be held at "Be Yoga" studio, located at 145 Byrd Street (one block South of the 7-11 at Main Street, in the old Altman's Gifts building).

They will be all-levels classes, appropriate for beginners on up.

The first 8-week session will run from March 7 through May 2. (No class on April 11.) Your first class with me is free. The cost is $64 for an 8-week session, or $11/class. (Makeup classes can be done at my Monday class in Madison.)

If you have any questions or would like to try out the class, please call me at 540-672-9528, email peacefulhands (at) gmail.com, or post here on the blog.

Namasté

No comments: