Monday, November 06, 2006

New (temporary) Orange Massage Location

Perhaps the patience paid off.

I have a new Orange massage office location, albeit temporary, while we continue to seek a permanent home.

Beginning today, November 6, my colleagues and I will be located just off of Main Street in Orange at 101 N. Madison Road in Perry Plaza. That's the back of the Main Street building on the NE corner of Main Street and Madison Road (Route 15). (There's an Antique Store on the Main St. corner; we are directly behind them.)

The easiest way to get to us is to drive through the McDonald's entrance and snake around the back of the buildings until you come to the parking lot for Perry Plaza (and for the nearby Sun Trust bank). Our old "Paradigm Health Practice" sign is already hanging on our front door. If you need more detailed directions, I can email a map to you.

The space is not ideal -- it's far bigger than we need. But, our treatment rooms are up and running! I look forward to seeing you in my new space and I'll keep you posted on our search for a permanent location.

~ Jackie

No comments: